Publication of the serialized novellas The Dauntless Rook (which began publication in 2019) and The Silence & The Howl: Book II (a direct sequel to The Silence & The Howl: Book I, which began publication in January, 2020), will resume after the full publication of all installments of Tatter. All three books will be re-released in single-volume (ie non-serialized) format and will also be available for site patrons in PDF and/or EPUB format.
Both the PDF and EPUB editions of the novella The Silence & The Howl (Book I) have been revised and updated to correct for minor spelling errors and improper line breaks present in the previous EPUB version.
Additionally, a new original composition titled Synnefo Isle (a soft, ethereal waltz piece) has been added to the download archive.
New tracks (in wav file format) added to our patreon music archive include:
- Blood For Butterflies – remastered arr. (2019)
- Legerdemain – chamber arr. (2019)
- The Lord Paramount’s Court – organ leitmotif (2019)
- Suzerainty – Avarr’s Theme – remastered arr. (2019)
- Legerdemain – piano arr. (2019)
- The Dauntless Rook – waltz (2019)
- Blood For Butterflies – original arr. (2019)
- Theatrum Mundi – organ leitmotif (2019)
- Who Would Live In A Windmill? – waltz (2019)
- Prince Of Plots – organ arr. (2019)
- Damnation ad bestias – organ toccata (2019)
- Feathers Clipped, Shadows Long – orchestral leitmotif (2019)
- Partridge Manor – waltz (2019)
- Scharlachroter Übertreter – electronic dance music (2019)
- Prince Of Plots – multi-instrumental arr. (2019)
- The Man With The Chrysanthemum Jacket – synthwave (2017)
- Todeskopftanz – industrial (2017)
- The Crow Of Coribahn – waltz for piano (2012)
Note: Other previously published tracks will be continuously added to the archive on a daily basis. New compositions will now be uploaded to the music archive prior to publication on Logos. A ebook pdf archive is also being developed.