A orchestral rock piece (1:49).
A multi-instrumental waltz (2:46).
New track Voluntas supra mors (2:46) is now available on Bandcamp.
Volucrem cogitem gestito (prelude) is now available on Bandcamp. This short, crystalline piece for pipe organ forms the beginning of a much longer, forthcoming composition.
New release: Absolute (Kryos OST).
Genre: Neobaroque. Duration 1:35.
Available for download.
Previously, Logos Literature ebooks were available exclusively to our Patreon patrons, but, understandably, not everyone will want to support on a continual basis; and so, for those who wish to purchase our ebooks directly, Gumroad will now be the place to do so.
New tracks (in wav file format) added to our patreon music archive include:
- Blood For Butterflies – remastered arr. (2019)
- Legerdemain – chamber arr. (2019)
- The Lord Paramount’s Court – organ leitmotif (2019)
- Suzerainty – Avarr’s Theme – remastered arr. (2019)
- Legerdemain – piano arr. (2019)
- The Dauntless Rook – waltz (2019)
- Blood For Butterflies – original arr. (2019)
- Theatrum Mundi – organ leitmotif (2019)
- Who Would Live In A Windmill? – waltz (2019)
- Prince Of Plots – organ arr. (2019)
- Damnation ad bestias – organ toccata (2019)
- Feathers Clipped, Shadows Long – orchestral leitmotif (2019)
- Partridge Manor – waltz (2019)
- Scharlachroter Übertreter – electronic dance music (2019)
- Prince Of Plots – multi-instrumental arr. (2019)
- The Man With The Chrysanthemum Jacket – synthwave (2017)
- Todeskopftanz – industrial (2017)
- The Crow Of Coribahn – waltz for piano (2012)
Note: Other previously published tracks will be continuously added to the archive on a daily basis. New compositions will now be uploaded to the music archive prior to publication on Logos. A ebook pdf archive is also being developed.
A regularly updated archive of Logos-published music is presently under development on the Logos Patreon. All tracks in the directory will be available for download in wav file format¹ (ordered by date) for Logos patrons, exclusively; regardless of the tier of patron support.
Meaning that all directory tracks will be able to be downloaded and put on your playlist, whether you’re a $1 supporter or a 100$ supporter.
Tracks listed in the Music Directory but not yet linked indicate those forthcoming to the archive. OSTs will be listed separately (also by date). After all tracks previously published to Logos are archived for download via Patreon, the directory will be regularly updated with all newly produced tracks and albums.
Blood For Butterflies—the first track available for download—can be found here.
¹ File-type inclusion requests (for those who cannot, or do not wish to, play wavs) can be made by contacting the site administrator.