To further distinguish our site from other literary ventures, Logos will no longer be accepting works of prose and verse that have been previously published, whether online, in print, or both, and, from now on, will only accept original, unpublished manuscripts of prose and verse. Excerpts from a novella, novel or poetry collection slated to be published, however, may still be accepted.
A 90 page PDF of the midwestern novella THE SILENCE & THE HOWL is now available from Gumroad with purchase of the previously released EPUB edition, at no additional charge.
A 106 page PDF edition of the scifi novella TATTER is now available on Gumroad with purchase of the previously released EPUB edition, at no additional charge.
In a couple of months all audio will be gone from this site due to financial setbacks, but will still be regularly uploaded to our patreon page.
Additionally, a pdf ebook of the novella The Silence & The Howl (Book I of III) is forthcoming; all principal editing is completed and it only remains to properly format the text.
Due to copyright concerns, nearly all images used on this site have been removed.
From now on, only images created by authors of the site will be uploaded.
New tracks (in wav file format) added to our patreon music archive include:
- Blood For Butterflies – remastered arr. (2019)
- Legerdemain – chamber arr. (2019)
- The Lord Paramount’s Court – organ leitmotif (2019)
- Suzerainty – Avarr’s Theme – remastered arr. (2019)
- Legerdemain – piano arr. (2019)
- The Dauntless Rook – waltz (2019)
- Blood For Butterflies – original arr. (2019)
- Theatrum Mundi – organ leitmotif (2019)
- Who Would Live In A Windmill? – waltz (2019)
- Prince Of Plots – organ arr. (2019)
- Damnation ad bestias – organ toccata (2019)
- Feathers Clipped, Shadows Long – orchestral leitmotif (2019)
- Partridge Manor – waltz (2019)
- Scharlachroter Übertreter – electronic dance music (2019)
- Prince Of Plots – multi-instrumental arr. (2019)
- The Man With The Chrysanthemum Jacket – synthwave (2017)
- Todeskopftanz – industrial (2017)
- The Crow Of Coribahn – waltz for piano (2012)
Note: Other previously published tracks will be continuously added to the archive on a daily basis. New compositions will now be uploaded to the music archive prior to publication on Logos. A ebook pdf archive is also being developed.
Selected fiction works we have published as of this year.
- Pen & Pedagogy (K. E. / flash)
- Roadkill (D. A. Estringel / short story)
- Strawberry Moon (K. E. / flash)
- The Fissure (K. E. / short story)
- Lanterns In The Night (K. E. / short story)
- The Monster & The Paige (K. E. / flash)
- Hinterland (T. R. Healy / novella [pdf])
- Flesh-Eating Beavers Could Hunt Down More Humans Due To Climate Change (K. E. / flash)
- Apostasy (G. Dannato / novella [pdf])
- O. R. C. A. (K. E. / flash)
- Hinterland (T. R. Healy / novella)
- The Seal Maiden & The Spirit Cage (K. E. / short story)
- A Dedication to Rust (K. E. / short story)
- The Euphoric Problem (Peter Clarke / experimental flash)
- Oniria (Iliana Vargas + Toshiya Kamei / experimental flash)
We extend our heartfelt thanks and appreciation to all of our gracious patreon supporters and avid readers.
Greetings and salutations, dear reader. If you have been following the site for some time you will know that I have published one e-book previously (which you can obtain free, here) with the intention of releasing more in the future. Our first original content ebook, Defamation Factory: The Sordid History of the ADL, will shortly be released here on the site. Naturally, the work has required a substantial amount of research and contemplation and has subsequently eaten up a good deal of time. Therefore, articles will be published with slightly diminished frequency until the book is released.
Thank you, as always, for your patronage and readership.
K.E. – administrator
Regular readers may have seen that we have complied a free ebook of some of our best past writing. Shortly, a second volume will be added focusing solely on political/aesthetic manifestos, many of which will be unique to the book and will not have been previously published on the site.
In the coming months the Logos Club will be ramping up its efforts at hard-copy (paper & pulp) publication and *may* begin offering hard-copy books in limited quantity.
As always, thank you for your patronage and happy reading.
Recently came up with a few rough-drafts for a new site logo. Let me know what you think (I’m still polishing them up).
Merry Christmas and happy Yule tidings!
I’d like to wish all of my readers the very best this season and in the year to come. Thank you, also, for your continued readership. The site is growing much quicker and garnering far more views than I would ever have anticipated. Several new writers will soon be joining the LC line-up, so the year ahead strikes me as most promising.
So have a wonderful holiday season and a very, very happy new year!